Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Create It Wednesday~Gift For You

I'm up on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog today with a simple packaging project.  Lots of gift giving occasions coming up including Mother's Day & graduation, but it's also fun to surprise someone when they least expect it. 
I began by making a tag using the partial die cutting technique with a circle die to fit a Mini White Doily.  After Attaching the doily, I stamped the rest of my tag with the splatters from the Positive Thoughts stamp set using a Memento New Sprout marker.  A scrap of light green cardstock was die cut with a PPP Borders 3 die & I attached it to cover where the doily was cut in half.  It was easy to add the yellow & green hand dyed buttons using strong liquid glue.  I stamped the letters I needed from the Sketchy Alphabet stamp set onto more of the cardstock using black ink.  Thankfully I still have a bunch of punches, including a circle one that was just the right size for the letters.  I colored them with the green marker & added Stickles for some fun sparkle. 
There was enough of the cardstock to cut 3 thin strips for the bottom of the tag and I finished off with a twine bow.  Before attaching the tag, I stamped a few solid  & open hearts from the Love Coupon and Happy Art stamp sets.  There are lots of great products in the PRS Store & I hope you'll check them out.  
You can keep up with products and happenings by following PRS on Facebook,PinterestInstagram & Youtube.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.

17 comments:

  1. such pretty soft colors for your gift bag, Greta - and love seeing a doily and buttons on your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag/gift bag combo Greta. I love that it is personalized a bit and I love seeing the dyed buttons. Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greta this is a beautiful tag my friend ,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful gift bag and tag idea. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this on the PRS blog, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work of art Greta...had to 'follow' you again, was not there..xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]


    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Greta! The colours and design are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Greta. Love your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty my lovely, love the gorgeous colours and those buttons are just gosh darn cute. Lots of love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful addition to the gift back, making it extra special Greta, Love it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea to use a doily at the tag's top, Greta - just love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how pretty!! Great way to dress up a package! Love the letters, doily, and sweet buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how pretty. I love the soft green card stock and that doily. The buttons are a perfect match and the small letters just add the right touch. I hope your ankle is all healed and you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty tag for your packaging! Somebody is going to be very happy receiving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.